Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Pedassaare



I remember that right before we started leaving from Kääriku, there were only two cars left from our group - one going through Pärnu and the other going through Tartu to Tallinn. Andreas asked me what i'm upto for the next days and as I had nothing, we thought - yolo, lets go to tallinn. So we dumped most of my stuff at my place and then moved on to Tallinn.


Taavi dropped us off at Andreas place and then we got a call that there's something happening at Pedassaare (it's an island near tallinn, about 1km off the coast). At first we thought that it's probably just a drinking camp, so we met with Siim and Einar, did some shopping and headed to the port. There we met with Kaspar and Kristo, put our bags on the boat and let the fun times begin.



As soon as we reached the island, we knew that we're not just gonna stay for one night and eventually stayed for 4 days I think. Anyways we went for kayaking around the island, tried kneeboarding for the first time of my life. Evenings went as you would think, having a few drinks and watching movies from big screen. What is even more amazing, one couple got engaged on one beautiful evening. After that we headed back to the mainland and enjoyed sauna. So enough of writing, here's some photos.














0 comments:

Post a Comment