Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day #3 in Chamonix - Cross Country Skiing


For the third day we had cross-country skiing lessons. Which I found very challenging…

For the third day we had cross-country skiing lessons. Which I found very challenging… especially when I tried to not to express how bored I was. Most of our group had never had skied before, so the ones who had experience, just had to manage their feelings. After an hour of getting used to the skis we were shown some tracks and the rest of the day was ours. We could either take the skis back and have some fun in the town or come back and use the rest of the time to have a go on the harder tracks. Of course everyone stayed, some went on the red and others stayed on easier slopes. Just because I haven't skied for many years I was basically dead after the first hill… I think I just kept thinking about the downhill part to reach the top of the slopes. Overall it was a fun experience to ski between the mountains in Chamonix!

0 comments:

Post a Comment